That was one of the most fun fourth quarter’s I’ve seen in awhile.
The Chicago Bears scored 17 unanswered points as they were able to erase the deficit that was created in the third quarter due to Matt Barkley’s three turnovers. Unfortunately, the Bears were unable to finish their final drive and had to settle for a field goal (and a tie) instead of taking the lead with a touchdown.
A blown coverage with less than a minute to go was the dagger. Cre’Von LeBlanc allowed Jordy Nelson to pick up 60 yards, which ended up being the dagger.
In this episode, Da Bears Brothers discuss:
- Matt Barkley’s up and down day
- Alshon Jeffery’s return (and how we felt he fared)
- Why the Bears missed Eddie Goldman, Jerrell Freeman and Danny Trevathan
- Jordan Howard reaching 1,000 rushing yards faster than two all-time greats to ever wear a Bears’ uniform
- The big games of Deonte Thompson and Cameron Meredith
And much more including Will’s Monster Moment, Brandon’s Stat of the Game and Nick’s Knock.
We hope you enjoy this episode of Da Bears Brothers podcast.
You can also listen on:
Or … watch the replay of the broadcast in its entirety below: