It’s sort of a catch-22.
On one hand, you want your team to go out there and win every Sunday. You play to win the game, right?
On the other, it’s strangely appealing to lose the game, because if the Bears do, they more than likely end up with the third overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft.
Week 17 is quite the conundrum.
In this episode, Da Bears Brothers discuss:
- The keys, matchups, and stats to keep an eye on come Sunday
- Has Cameron Meredith proven he’s worthy of being the clear-cut No. 2 receiver next season (over Kevin White)?
- Did we get a little overzealous with Matt Barkley?
- Our expectations (and speculations) on what big-time moves will be made in Halas Hall over the offseason
- Answering fan questions including: “Which one of the players in the secondary excites you the most, if any?”
And much more including our Bold Predictions and Game Picks.
We hope you enjoy this episode of Da Bears Brothers podcast.
You can also listen on: