The Chicago Bears should be able to run all over the San Francisco 49ers … Literally.
San Francisco’s defense gives up a league-worst 171 rushing yards per game. Jordan Howard should have his way from start to finish, which might be enough to lead the Bears to their third victory of the season.
We broke down all of the key stats and matchups to prepare for Sunday’s game.
But wait, there’s more!
On top of the game preview, we also addressed the latest buzz at Halas Hall including Danny Trevathan’s injury, Daniel Braverman’s elevation to the active roster and Kyle Fuller’s return to practice.
In this episode, Da Bears Brothers discuss:
- What the Bears need to improve in order to slow down the read-option this week
- Why Matt Barkley should be able to build off his performance last week
- Laying out reasonable expectations for Braverman’s debut
- Why Will’s highly concerned about Trevathan’s longevity moving forward
- Differing opinions on what the Bears should do with their first-round pick
And much more including our bold predictions, game picks and answering questions submitted by Bears fans.
We hope you enjoy this episode of Da Bears Brothers podcast.
You can also watch the replay of the broadcast below: