The two most dreaded words that no fan wants to hear their franchise described as. After everything that has unfolded throughout the 2016 season, is it fair to say the Bears may very well be at their lowest point ever?
We are taking a break from our usual midweek show that typically breaks down the X’s and O’s. Instead, we are going to address more pressing issues that have surfaced.
In this episode, Da Bears Brothers discuss:
- A brief preview of the matchup against the Titans
- The immense amount of injuries that continue to pile up (and whether there’s an underlying cause)
- The two PED suspensions and whether or not there’s a bigger issue at hand
- If the Bears need to make a coaching change in the offseason
- Has Jay Cutler played his last snap as a Chicago Bear?
And much more.
Or watch the replay of the broadcast below!